Summer is Over

After a wonderful summer of time together as a family Dave is back at work today.

Our summer is officially over and I have to say that I am a little sad to see it go.

I know we are lucky that Dave working as a teacher means we get to spend the summers together.  I know that many families do not get to spend as much time together as we do.  I am counting the blessing, but I am also already missing him just a bit.  It has been nice to have more time to experience life inside and outside Mexico together.  It has been a joy to watch Eli have extra time to play and learn with Daddy.  And yes, at 38 weeks pregnant those extra hands and feet to help chase a toddler around have been absolutely wonderful!

Thanks, babe, for all you have done for our family this summer.  You have certainly taken on more than your share.

Now we begin the final countdown to the next stage in our lives.  Sometime in the next couple of weeks we will officially become a family of four.  I am excitedly anticipating seeing the face of our next sweet little boy.  I am intrigued to see how Eli, at just 21 months, adapts to life as a big brother.  And I am more than a little anxious to see how I manage as a stay at home mom to two little boys.

Changes are coming our way.  It's time to start adapting to all that is ahead of us.

0 comments:

Post a Comment